Thursday, May 10, 2012

A TOUCH OF NEON

Hey guys,

I know it's been forever and a day since I've posted something, but I've been BUSY BUSY. So, I'm going to try to do 3 or 4 posts over the next two weeks to make up for the eight I've missed. You know I love you, right?

Anywho, if there's one thing I've embraced this spring/summer season it's NEON. But I'm not in full on neon mode, no. Just a TOUCH of neon. I don't want to look like I'm going out to rave on the regular, if you know what I mean. I thought I would share with you a couple of neon things I've acquired over the last few weeks.


While perusing the Internet some time ago, I came across this denim bustier from American Eagle.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it. There was only one problem! It was on clearance and since I'm a little on the chesty side I knew I would have to try it on. So, capturing this little gem didn't seem likely. However, I high-tailed it on over to AE to see for myself, and lo and behold, there it was, the last crop denim buster in the store, size small. It fit perfectly, so I purchased it for a whole $10.50, significantly cheaper than the sale price on the website.  The little touch of orange neon on the top just kills me. 

I paired it with this high waist, polka dot skirt from Upscale Resale to add a little fun to the outfit. 

How are YOU embracing the neon trend this season? Let me know! Stay tuned for my next neon post!

xo Karah

No comments:

Post a Comment