Thursday, March 15, 2012

CONFRONTING MY FEARS

i've always been afraid of prints. for the most part, my wardrobe is mostly neutral. however, as of recently i've learned to embrace color, and in the past few months i've learned to embrace prints. now you might be thinking to yourself, "oh, karah. prints aren't so bad." but i've owned maybe five print shirts in my whole life. this is not an exaggeration.

so, i took on this issue by starting with one print that's hot this season.

LEOPARD.

and at first i wasn't sold, let me tell you. i didn't know how to pick it out, match it up with things... it just wasn't working for me. and then one day i just threw it together with my red skinny jeans. it happened by accident. this is what emerged. i was so shocked i took a picture:


i just love red and leopard together. absolutely love it! i don't even know why it works, but it does. i'm not going to question it. my best friend, cait, was quick to point out that she's been doing that for quite some time now. photo evidence:

I learned it from her first. You heard it here.


it's undeniable the bond between red and leopard.



what do you think?

xo Karah

red skinny jeans, leopard sweater, leopard turtle neck, black 3/4 sleeve sweater- goodwill
gold belt- upscale resale consignment


No comments:

Post a Comment